J Heel Spikes
The J Heel is legal for competition as per NFHSA Rule 7-2-8
The J-Heel fits over the heel of your track and field shoe to add rear spikes. The J-Heel is lightweight and form fitting.
- The J-Heel converts a regular track shoe into a multi-purpose track shoe for high jumpers and javelin throwers
- Use on plant heel for javelin or plant heel on approach to high jump
- The versatile J-Heel can be used by a number of athletes for different events or by one athlete for multi-events
- Replaceable spikes included.
- One size fits all – adjustable; can be used on right or left heel
- Will not roll or slip
- Colors may vary