The “Thunderdome” meets or exceeds all IAAF, USATF, and NCAA specifications for an in-stadium discus cage. Because of its unique shape it exceeds the specifications for height behind the cage. The gates are 6 meters high which far exceeds NCAA, USATF, and IAAF guidelines while providing an important feeling of openness for the thrower. In the 7 years that the cage has been installed at Hayward, no one has ever thrown over the top. This is a claim that no other cage manufacturer can make.
- Portable design with attached wheels allows the cage to be easily transported to new location.
- Easily anchored onto a concrete slab or ground.
- Constructed with aluminium piping and mild steel.
- Net for discus cage is #36 Nylon mesh, #72 Nylon for Hammer.
- Steel parts can be powder coated to match your school colors.
- The BEST discus/weight cage ever made.